What’s better than the soft, gentle, weightless feeling of cotton cloth for your baby’s skin? Purple Turtle brings you ultra-absorbent, super soft washable and reusable cloth diapers with adjustable snap buttons. Don’t let discomfort or rashes of regular disposable rashes come near your little one. Let their skin breathe with Purple Turtle cloth diaper, 100% natural. Protect your baby from toxic chemicals used in other diapers.
- SAVE MONEY BY REDUCING DIAPER COSTS: Now you can save money on disposable diapers, wipes/nappies. Purple Turtle Reusable cloth diaper is easy to wash and you can use it over 250+ times. From newborn babies, toddlers till your little ones are ready for potty training, Purple Turtle cloth diapers will cost less than other diapers.
- COMFORTABLE AND GENTLE ON BABY’S SKIN: Made with soft cotton 100% non-toxic baby-friendly material which will provide maximum protection from rashes and the 5 layers-inner pad is super absorbent and absorbs liquid upto 250 ml, keeping baby’s delicate skin fresh and healthy. The stretchable waterproof outer layer prevents leakage and provides a comfy, snug fit around the tiny little legs and bum.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: Purple Turtle Cloth Diaper washable and reusable cloth diaper is made with high-quality materials completely wash-safe and long-lasting with no hassle of buying diapers throughout the baby’s first years.
- EASY TO WEAR: This diaper is easy to adjust to babies, toddlers who have different sizes. With adjustable snap closure, this has the right diaper size and fit for your baby’s bottom.
- GREEN OPTION: Purple Turtle cloth diapers don’t end up in landfills after each use unlike disposable nappies, so less carbon footprint and better environment.
Items included in the Package: Four Reusable Cloth Diaper, Four Absorbent Insert
How to Use:
- Put the absorbent insert pad into the opening into the pocket at the back between two layers.
- The waist can be adjusted using the snaps provided for adjusting around the waist. Snap these waist buttons as per the baby’s size.
- It is better to change the diaper every 4 hours during the day time for your baby’s utmost comfort.
- Separate from regular laundry before washing.
- If there’s any solid waste, shake it off into a toilet.
- Pre-rinse with cold water.
- Machine wash at a warm temperature, max 50°C.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Use a mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry and do not apply direct heat.
- Let it hang dry.